At Flags For Good, we are trying to change the world while also limiting our effect on it's environment. Here are the steps we take to do our part in reducing plastic, CO2, and waste:
- We are actively exploring sourcing for recycled polyester and specifically ocean plastic fabric. We ultimately hope to print all of our flags on recycled or ocean plastic polyester blend. You you have any leads in this area, please let us know!
- Our suppliers are instructed to not wrap each flag in a plastic poly bag when shipping to us. We end up re-packaging our flags here in Texas so there is no need for all that plastic waste.
- We try to ship in bulk orders to limit the carbon footprint per product. As our company grows, we will be able to do this more efficiently.
- Our packaging is 100% paper and recyclable.
- When we send our flags to you, they are shipped in comPOSTable shipping bags from Better Packaging Co. Throw the bag into your compost pile instead of the trash!
We are always looking for ways to improve our processes and products to make them as low-impact as possible. If you have suggestions or questions, please contact us!