About Flags For Good
👋🏻 Hey, I'm Michael.
In early 2020, as the world was going to shit, my wife Cassie and I decided to channel our anger into action. Flags For Good was born out of that societal rage, quarantine boredom, and my life-long obsession with flags (I’m talking TED talk level obsessed).
We created Flags For Good to:
- 📢 Raise awareness of causes that move humanity in the right direction
- 💵 Donate a portion of our sales to said causes
- 🏴 Put more tools of change in people's hands
Flags For Good chooses a relevant world-changing organization for every one of our flags and donate 10% of the sale directly to them. We may change the receiving organization over time to give money where it is needed most and to spread the love. Visit each flag's page to see what organization it is sponsoring. We aren't satisfied with 10% and are working hard to be able to increase our donation amount. See below for more about our future plans.
We also promise to do our best to make our flags, and deliver them to you, in the most Earth-conscious way possible. We use as little plastic as we can in our supply chain, use paper in all of our packaging and ship to you in home-compostable mailing bags.
We are always looking for ways to make our company more "For Good". So here are some things we are working on:
- 🐢 Recycled Ocean Plastic Fabric - We'd love to find a long-term supplier in the USA that would have the capability to print on recycled ocean plastic for all of our flags. Contact us if you can help us in this endeavor!
- 💰 Donating more. We started with the industry standard donation of 10% of each sale. We aren't satisfied with "standard." As we grow and become more efficient in our processes, we hope to increase our donation amount per flag as soon as we can.
- 🏳️ Custom Flags - We initially created custom flags for our customers. But since we both still have full-time jobs, it became too much of a burden on top of everything else. We loved being part of y'all's epic ideas and would love to get back into that once we can handle the workload.
- 🛍 Getting into stores - We've had a few stores reach out but we'd love to get our flags in as many places as possible. If you know a store that would love our flags, send them to our wholesale link.
📲 (210) 646-4564
📩 PO Box 482 Wellborn, TX 77801